Custom Landscape Lighting for Commercial Properties
There are a lot of things to take into consideration when you own a commercial property. Location, design, interior features, parking and landscaping among a myriad of others. One way to enhance the beauty of your property and to set it apart from others is with commercial landscape lighting. In many cases, it is a small investment in comparison to other commercial building and landscaping elements. It also provides a number of attractive advantages that you won’t want to be without. Whether you lease or sell space to residential or business customers, we can help you increase the appeal of your project to potential buyers and tenants.
Commercial Landscape Lighting from Vernon Daniel Associates
Some companies that offer landscape lighting do it as one of many landscape services. Some are formed as part-time, side businesses and go out of business within a few years of inception. At Vernon Daniel Associates, we specialize in custom landscape lighting. It’s all we do, and we’ve been doing it for over 40 years.
With us, you won’t run into the problem of having commercial landscape lighting designed and installed today and not having the option to use us to add, revise and maintain it in the future. In addition, when you select Vernon Daniel Associates as your landscape lighting company, you will benefit from the following:
- Skilled designers that create exceptional plans to suit your tastes and needs
- Proficient installation crews that work efficiently and provide exceptional results
- Our ability to maintain, add to and make revisions to your system
- Our willingness to travel all along the east coast and in other areas of the country
- Our experience in providing lighting for resorts, hotels, country clubs, golf courses and more
Commercial Lighting Advantages
There are a number of advantages to adding exterior lighting to a commercial building and its grounds. Among them are the following:
- Safety. During the evening hours it can be difficult to navigate through dark sidewalks and parking areas. Exterior lighting in these areas provides safety for people as they pass through them.
- Security. Exterior lighting can also deter would-be predators from entering a building and trespassing through its grounds.
- Attractiveness. Enhance the beauty of a commercial property with well-designed and expertly installed exterior lighting.
- Curb Appeal. Market your project and set it apart from others with stunning exterior and commercial landscape lighting. It can increase awareness, patronage and sales and rentals.
At Vernon Daniel Associates, we are a landscape lighting company specializing in lighting alone. You can count on us to provide you with the best products, service and design along the east coast. To get started, call us at 800 477-3210 or complete our convenient online lighting consultation request form.